- 2-3 Summit For Church Leaders, Shocco
- 6 SS & DT Training Event, Millport Baptist Church, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
- 6 Prison/Chaplaincy Committee Mtg, PBA, 4 PM
- 10 Church Clerk’s Training, PBA, 9:00 AM
- 14 Trustee’s Meeting, PBA, 10:00 AM
- 17 Association Youth Back to School Rally, Stansel, 4 PM
- 19 PBA Executive Board Meeting, PBA, 7:00 PM
- 20 Diabetic Support Group, PBA, 12 Noon
- 22 Annual Meeting Planning Committee, PBA,, 10 AM
- 24 Carrollton Women’s Conference with Deanna McClary, CBC, 9:00-12 noon
- 24 Regional WMU Training, Emmanuel Baptist, Gordo, 9:00 – 11:30 AM
- 24 NW Regional SS & DT Leader Training, Woodlawn Ave. Baptist, Muscle Shoals
- 25 Clebe & Deanna McClary, Reform FBC, 6:00 PM
- 2 LABOR DAY, Office closed
- 3 Pastor’s Wives Fellowship, PBA, 6 PM
- 12 Deacons, Wives Appreciation Banquet, PBA, 6:30 PM
- 17 Diabetic Support Group, PBA, 12 Noon
- 21 Children’s Mission Event, Carrollton Baptist Church,8:45 AM – 2:00 PM
- 22 International Mission Trip Planning Mtg. PBA, 2 PM
Carrollton Baptist Church will host Clebe and Deanna McClary on the weekend of August 24-25. Deanna will be speaking at a Women’s Conference on August 24 from 9 Am – 12 noon. All ladies are invited to attend this free event which will include lunch and a nursery. You need to register by August 16! A men’s Wild Game Supper is planned for that Saturday night with Clebe speaking. They will both be speaking in the morning worship service on August 25.
Cross Roads Baptist Church will celebrate their Homecoming and singing on August 4, 2013. Morning Worship service will be at 10:30 AM, dinner at noon, and singing at 1:15 PM with the Stephen’s Family as guest singers. They will then be in revival services August 5-9 with special music each night. Preaching each night will be: Monday, Bro. Billy Little; Tuesday, Bro. Mel Howton; Wednesday, Bro. Joe Fondren; Thursday, Bro. Jim Ray; Friday, Bro. Bryant Benton. Pastor Joe Fondren invites everyone to join them in these special services.
A Benefit Concert featuring BY THE FIRE band will be held on Saturday, August 3, beginning at 6:00 PM, at Carrollton Service Center. All proceeds will go toward medical expenses for Annie Ruth Yerby Young. A Movie Night benefit was also held for her on July 12 featuring the movie, The Blind Side. Everyone is encouraged to come out and help support this effort to benefit Annie Ruth!